> The `test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/PrintLatinCJKTest.java` displays a
> single *Print* button as its test UI. To simplify the UI, I used the new
> `splitUI` method from #17845.
>
> In addition to it, I refactored the test:
>
> - Extracted the rendered text into a constant to ensure the same text is
> printed and displayed in the instructions.
> - Displayed an error message to the tester if `PrinterException` is caught
> and automatically failed the test.

Alexey Ivanov has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains six commits:

 - Merge 8294148-splitUI
 - Revert the condition in print()
 - Update copyright year
 - Handle PrinterException
 - Ensure the same text is printed and displayed in the instructions
 - 8325762: Use split UI for PrintLatinCJKTest

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17847/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=17847&range=01
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/17847/head:pull/17847

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17847