On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 11:09:17 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aiva...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Prasanta Sadhukhan has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   move frame init in createUI
>
> test/jdk/javax/swing/JFileChooser/6798062/bug6798062.java line 108:
>
>> 106:
>> 107:         try {
>> 108:             folder = ShellFolder.getShellFolder(new File("."));
>
> I wonder if it was expected that there are files in the directory. Like yes,
> so I could be wrong. I assumed files were created but no file is created,
> instead the files in this directory is listed. The expected result is that
> each file in the directory creates a new `ShellFolder` instance.

I think it's needed to have some files in the directory..
This test is problemlisted actually and as per [this
comment](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8146446?focusedId=13884125&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13884125)
 it needs to be tested on a directory with some files in it but sometimes, in
CI system temp folder may have thousand of files so I think we should revert
back to "java.io.tmpdir" for this test sprint and figure out the fix for the
tmpdir in JDK-8146446...Any objection?

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18180#discussion_r1521295800