On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 19:37:30 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <s...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Alexey Ivanov has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Add copyright header
>
> test/jdk/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicDirectoryModel/ConcurrentModification.java
>  line 99:
>
>> 97:             createFiles(temp);
>> 98:
>> 99:             final JFileChooser fc = new JFileChooser(temp.toFile());
>
> it should be created on EDT, just in case.

I don't think it matters hereā€¦ The test does not rely on even processing on
EDT, no state of `JFileChooser` is modified except for calling
`rescanCurrentDirectory`. Technically, I am not allowed to do so either. But if
I call `rescanCurrentDirectory` from EDT only, the test becomes void.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18109#discussion_r1526185553