On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 12:13:52 GMT, Renjith Kannath Pariyangad
<rkannathp...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi Reviewers,
>>
>> I have updated the test with  PassFailJFrame with information panel, earlier
>> this was informed through terminal.
>> Please review and let me know your suggestions if any.
>
> Renjith Kannath Pariyangad has updated the pull request incrementally with
> two additional commits since the last revision:
>
>  - Removed frame
>  - Updated PassFailJFrame object access

Changes requested by aivanov (Reviewer).

test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/SecurityDialogTest.java line 43:

> 41:  * @key printer
> 42:  * @summary tests native and cross-platform page and print dialog
> 43:  *          when security manager is installed

Verifies "Print to file" option is disable if reading/writing files is not
allowed by Security Manager.

I believe this type of summary explains better the purpose of the test, and the
purpose is to ensure "Print to file" is disabled in writing to files is not
allowed, according to the instructions of in the test.

test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/SecurityDialogTest.java line 69:

> 67:         }
> 68:
> 69:         PassFailJFrame passFailJFrame =  PassFailJFrame.builder()

Suggestion:

        PassFailJFrame passFailJFrame = PassFailJFrame.builder()

Removed redundant double space.

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18299#pullrequestreview-1939223692
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18299#discussion_r1526449041
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18299#discussion_r1526450895