On Fri, 10 May 2024 05:31:31 GMT, Tejesh R <t...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Instructions set has been updated as per OS specific. JTable keyboard
>> navigation is tested in each OS and according it's current implementation
>> the instructions has been updated (Few has been removed and few has been
>> updated).
>> PassFailJFrame.builder is used.
>
> Tejesh R has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Review updates

test/jdk/javax/swing/JTable/KeyBoardNavigation.java line 192:

> 190:                 .columns(50)
> 191:                 .testUI(KeyBoardNavigation::initTest)
> 192:                 .testTimeOut(10000)

It should be 10 only, `testTimeOut` takes the parameter in terms of **minute
not seconds**.

test/jdk/javax/swing/JTable/KeyBoardNavigation.java line 283:

> 281:                 Esc -  Resets the cell content back to the state it was
> in
> 282:                        before editing started
> 283:                 Ctrl+A, Ctrl+/ - Select All

Suggestion:
At L273 you have given space before and after + but not here. I feel it should
be uniform across the instruction.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18855#discussion_r1596378439
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18855#discussion_r1596384624