On Wed, 5 Jun 2024 04:53:56 GMT, Abhishek Kumar <abhis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi Reviewers,
>> I have updated the test case with passing float value for evaluation and a
>> typo. Please review and let me know your suggestions if any.
>
> test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/PrintNullString.java line 172:
>
>> 170:
>> 171:             try {
>> 172:                 g2d.drawString(emptyIterator, 20.0f, 180.0f);
>
> Does the line below also need to change ?
> `g2d.drawString("FAILURE: No IAE for empty iterator, float", 20.0f 180.0f);`

No, it does not. It may though.

The test declares it verifies `drawString(Iterator, float, float)` — the test
does it now. How the error message is output on the screen isn't important:
either `int` or `float` version will do the same thing.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19540#discussion_r1627655778