On Mon, 29 Jul 2024 12:47:28 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

> RasterPrinterJob.isCancelled cites
> `is a print job is ongoing but will be cancelled and the next opportunity`
>
> "and" -> "at" is fixed and more clarification added..

Changes requested by aivanov (Reviewer).

src/java.desktop/share/classes/sun/print/RasterPrinterJob.java line 2481:

> 2479:      * has cancelled the printjob and will
> 2480:      * be cancelled at the next opportunity. false is
> 2481:      * returned otherwise.

Does it add anything to the description of
[`PrinterJob.isCancelled`](https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/21/docs/api/java.desktop/java/awt/print/PrinterJob.html#isCancelled())?

<q
cite="https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/21/docs/api/java.desktop/java/awt/print/PrinterJob.html#isCancelled()">Returns
 `true` if a print job is in progress, but is going to be cancelled at the next
opportunity; otherwise returns `false`.</q>

The description here repeats the same but in other words. I propose removing
this javadoc comment altogether.

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20375#pullrequestreview-2205803524
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20375#discussion_r1695750773