On Fri, 16 Aug 2024 00:51:27 GMT, Harshitha Onkar <hon...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> When frame.setSize() is used, the mouse pointer on the choice drop-down
> button is no longer a resize indicator and the click event is received.

I don't understand how using `frame.setSize` resolve the problem? Both `pack`
and `setSize` call `reshape` to apply the new location and size.

Did you mean `frame.setResizable(false)`?

> But I guess you are planning to leave this as-is for now to test when the
> external fix is available for
> [JDK-8322653](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8322653)

We can modify this test to avoid JDK-8322653.

I added a panel to the frame to move the mouse cursor away from the edge of the
frame while I verified the test would pass.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20601#discussion_r1719900266