> Now that standard window layouts are available as part of the
> `PassFailJFrame` framework, we can use them in tests.
>
> Two tests from #21180, specifically
> `test/jdk/java/awt/Frame/DefaultFrameIconTest.java` and
> `test/jdk/java/awt/Frame/MenuCrash.java`, use two test windows. At this time,
> the tests implement positioning explicitly in the test. After #21207 is
> integrated, these two tests could be updated to use the standard layout. They
> would serve as sample usage of multi-window test UI.

Alexey Ivanov has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains eight additional
commits since the last revision:

 - Merge branch '8317116-passFail-WindowLayouts'
 - Merge master
 - 8341037: Use standard layouts in DefaultFrameIconTest.java and MenuCrash.java
 - Merge master
 - Remove extra line layoutRow
 - bottomOneRowCentered: layoutColumn -> layoutRow
 - Add missing parentheses for vertical positioning
 - 8317116: Provide layouts for multiple test UI in PassFailJFrame

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/21226/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/21226/files/7769baa6..7769baa6

Webrevs: