On Thu, 3 Oct 2024 11:50:06 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhuk...@openjdk.org>
wrote:

>> Jayathirth D V has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Remove failed flag
>
> test/jdk/java/awt/Window/InvalidFocusLostEventTest/InvalidFocusLostEventTest.java
>  line 98:
>
>> 96:         // we should check focus after all events are processed,
>> 97:         // since focus transfers are asynchronous
>> 98:         EventQueue.invokeLater(() -> countDownLatch.countDown());
>
> I guess we can just do countDown without it being in invokeLater...

I have included countDown specifically inside asynchronous call of EDT because
of the comment mentioned above `we should check focus after all events are
processed, since focus transfers are asynchronous`.

So that we actually check for focus after everything is processed in EDT.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/21281#discussion_r1786167460