> PolyVertTest verifies the drawing of some de-generate polylines and polygons. > It has been problem-listed on all platforms for some time. > The test isn't particularly stable - problems with scaled UIs and rounded > window edges, and how it waits for the surface to be rendered. > I've updated it to fix all these things and save an image of any failed cases. > Also the test didn't specify any pipelines, so would run with the default. > On windows, where we use D3D if we can, but often fall back to software, this > can be misleading > as the test passes on software (since the same code is used for the reference > image) but fails with D3D. > > So we still need to problem-list the "default" case on windows, in case it is > D3D. > I also found that the default case fails with the metal pipeline on macOS. > Also although OpenGL passes on Windows & macOS it fails on Linux .. > > Cases that do pass are > - xrender=true (default) and xrender=false (x11) on Linux > - opengl=true on windows & macOS > - d3d=false on windows > > Although each platform has some failure mode, I don't think it can be called > a "generic" failure. > i.e I don't think it likely that the reason for an OpenGL failure on Linux is > the same as D3D on Windows. > So I've made sub-test cases, and will use separate bugs for each of the 3 > failure cases. > > --------- > - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK > Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
Phil Race has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision: 6986565 ------------- Changes: - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32992/files - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32992/files/006f3517..033200ab Webrevs: - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=32992&range=02 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=32992&range=01-02 Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 1 del; 0 mod Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32992.diff Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/32992/head:pull/32992 PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/32992
