Clojure/SLIME integration may be in flux after the recent API
changes.  But plain old "inferior-lisp" mode works just fine:
    M-x customize-variable RET inferior-lisp-program
    ...set the path of your Clojure startup script...
    M-x inferior-lisp

A simple startup script could be simply:
    #!/bin/sh
    exec java -cp clojure.jar:clojure-contrib.jar clojure.lang.Repl

Hope this helps,
-Stuart