On Sep 16, 10:15 am, Randall R Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 September 2008 07:00, Rich Hickey wrote:
>
> >http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=137961
>
> > Added: validators for vars/refs/agents, delay/force, isa-based
> > multimethods and a la carte hierarchies, require/use/load, namespace
> > aliases and many more functions and fixes.
>
> Wow. I thought I was following everything that transpired here, but much
> of that seems out of the blue to me.
>
> Has the documentation been updated to reflect these additions and
> changes?

Some of the enhancements were discussed here:

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/msg/64e14b845a5e8905

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_frm/thread/bf552753ea0b6e20/f053d73f83e5b3d4

The API page has been updated.

I'll be providing some more prose docs for multimethods and lib, and
correcting older docs and examples to reflect the present usage, as
time permits over the next few days.

> Anyway, it looks fascinating, especially the multimethod enhancements.
> My brain still wants to think in an object-oriented manner after so
> many years of C++ and Java.
>
> > Special thanks to Chas Emerick, Graham Fawcett, Stephen C. Gilardi,
> > Chris Houser and Stuart Sierra for their contributions, and to
> > everyone here for your suggestions and bug reports.
>
> And to you, Rich.

You're welcome!

Rich