Oh wow, powerful syntax!

> user=> (-> "hello" .toUpperCase (.replace "H" "J"))
> "JELLO"

> .. would also work, but I pretty much always prefer -> because you can
> mix in non-methods, and the methods are clearly indicated with a
> leading dot.  In fact, I could imagine lobbying to have .. removed
> (while we're making breaking changes...)

What does 'mix in non-methods' means? I read the (doc ->) but I really
don't follow that explination.
I agree that (-> is a much nicer syntax than (.. and now that I see
how you use it will use it instead.

Speaking of which... I have to say that for someone getting their head
around form expressions the docs are quite terse. Its not always
trivial to find a simple example (I usually find something searching
the groups and wiki and non-api sections of the website). IMHO The
docs would really benefit from an example for each entry. Now I know
that is a great deal of work, so I've started a wiki entry:
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Clojure_Programming_Examples
Where I'm attempting to gather examples I come across from various
sources which have helped me. The idea being that if it ever gets
close to covering the api, they could be somehow programatically
stripped into the (doc and voila there would be examples for every
syntax definition. Just meantioning so that others can look/add and or
comment on the idea.

Regards,
Tim.