Hello Stuart,

On 21 Okt., 16:37, Stuart Halloway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since there is now a movement afoot to write a comprehensive test
> suite, I want to re-post the spike I did earlier on ClojureCheck.
>
> It would be cool to use check-style tests for at least part of the
> Clojure suite. If there is interest in this, I hope to have time to
> work on this in late November, or would be delighted if someone else
> picks up the idea and runs with it.

I am working on a TAP implementation[1] for Clojure. For this I
would really like to have a ClojureCheck (as there is LectroTest
for Perl). And as stated in the original ClojureCheck thread
I will work on this.

Unfortunately, (not= de.kotka.tap clojure/test clojure.contrib.test-
is)
but I think the basic machinery like arbitrary definition etc. can
be reused. I will hopefully soon post a first draft of the
implementation.

Sincerely
Meikel

[1]: http://kotka.de/projects/clojure/tap.html (Not up-to-date, though)