On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Stephen C. Gilardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Clojure could validate all the arguments to use/require and I think it
> should since this appears to be frequent tripping point for folks.
>
> Opinions on the value of that are welcome.

I think we'd get more mileage out of a nice long list of correct
concrete examples, starting very simply and adding more options as you
go down the list.

...and just in case anybody's reading that hasn't heard me say this, I
highly recommend the use of "require" and :as (a.k.a. "alias") over
the use of "use".  By using require, everyone reading your code can
quickly spot which lib each function is being imported from, making it
much easier to track down docs, implementation, etc.  Using "use" is
ok too if you also use "only" and list all the functions you're
importing.

--Chouser