> > For the book would people rather see Swing or Qt Jambi examples?

I practice Qt Jambi is a much better UI layer than Swing, but then so is
SWT.

If you teach the general principles of Clojure then using any of them should
be easy enough.   As Graham said, it's better to stick with the out of the
box GUI layer for a general purpose book.   Qt Jambi was actually a little
tricky to set up on my (rather esoteric!) Linux box, and you don't want
readers to get pissed off and give up!

For the record I am currently playing with Qt Jambi and converting some
examples over to Clojure which I might post on my blog at some point.

--
Geoff Teale
Freelance Software and Technology Consultant