I usually use Mac OS X's Mail from a "mac.com/MobileMe" account to
send and receive mail with this group.

There have been times in the past when I've been able to attach files
to messages and have them show up properly in

        - the copy I receive from the group, and
        - the archive of messages accessible via the web.

For the past several months, when I've tried to attach files to
messages, the attachment has been missing from both. I've had to
upload the attachment to the files section of the google group to make
them available.

I see that some folks are able to attach files to group postings
successfully.

Does anyone have any hints on doing it successfully or how I might go
about figuring out what's happening to my attachments? I'm able to
send attachments using the same source account to other destinations
successfully.

Thanks,

--Steve