Clojure does not currently allow programs to define new reader macros. That is
unlikely to change.

There are more details here:

http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/search?group=clojure&q=reader+macro&qt_g=Search+this+group

There is a clever technique described on the wiki that allows Clojure Shebang
scripts:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Clojure_Programming#Shebang_Scripting_in_Clojure

(There's a link there that points to a posting that explains how it works.)

--Steve