On Nov 16, 9:47 pm, "Stuart Sierra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi Rich, and all,
>
> I took a stab at writing a static compiler class, i.e. a main() that
> just compiles all the .clj files on the command line and saves the
> .class files.  Patch attached.
>
> It almost works.  The only thing that seems to be missing is creating
> the class for the namespace itself, like "clojure/core.class".  Not
> sure what needs to be added to make that work.

Interesting.

I think you've hooked in at the wrong point - better to grab the
clojure.core/compile var and call that. You should also keep the unit
of compilation the lib, not files.

Since it only requires main, might I suggest you write this in Clojure
instead?

Rich