I'm trying to unit-test a library with which a user can define methods
on the library's multi-function to change its behavior. So I need to
be able to define lexically-scoped methods in each test. Is it
possible to use let to create a lexically-scoped method?

The problems I'm encountering are that, unlike for functions, there
doesn't seem to be a special-form for creating methods, and that even
if it could be defined it'd go in the current namespace instead of the
library's namespace. But does anyone know how I can test this anyway?

Thanks in advance!