2008/11/19 Allen Rohner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Nov 18, 5:16 pm, BerlinBrown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What projects have you used clojure for?  Have you completed them? Are
> > they one-off projects.  Small big?  Is it web based, a GUI?
> >
> > I am working on this, haven't made much progress but at least I
> > started.
> >
> > http://code.google.com/p/botnodetoolkit/
> >
> > And if you are interested, post your project here.  I am the
> > maintainer.
> >
> > http://www.reddit.com/r/codeprojects/
>
> I am working on a startup webapp written in clojure and compojure,
> using statistics and simple AI techniques. It's not done yet, but I'll
> definitely post it here once it's public.
>
> My first serious project was a fairly mundane database maintenance
application.   It's live, but there are still new requirements coming in.  I
made the decision to try porting it to use a Qt a couple of weeks ago as I
rediscovered how much I hate Swing.

Along the way I have found out a little about how to interact with Java
libraries and I've gained a little knowledge about vars, refs and agents.
So far this has been a thoroughly worthwhile project, but I would like to do
something with more concurrency next.

--
Geoff