Clojure svn 1110 does work with latest swank-clojure.

But, svn 1111 (doto) breaks swank again.

user=> java.lang.Exception: Unable to resolve symbol: start in this context
(thread.clj:10)
user=> java.lang.Exception: No such var: swank/ignore-protocol-version
(NO_SOURCE_FILE:5)
user=> java.lang.Exception: No such var: swank/start-server
(NO_SOURCE_FILE:7)

-Mike