2008/11/21 Boris Schmid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Nice!. As a newbie, I found lispbox one of the easiest ways to set up
> a lisp + emacs on windows, so I think a clojurebox will be a good
> thing for people.
>
> (although currently I'm just using ssh to get to my work and emacs -nw
> from there.)

I concur - it certainly helps out a lot of people I've spoken to when I
recommend "Practical Common Lisp" to them.

I haven't read the shiny new Clojure book yet (I will do soon - just have
other things on right now), but it would be great to have an environment
like this that users on Windows/Mac/Linux/.. whatever, could grab and get
going straight away.

--
Geoff