I emailed Peter Norvig about Rich's Clojure version of his spelling
corrector. He graciously added an entry to the web page. Clojure does
quite well for this program. It's very nice aesthetically, and it's
the shortest so far. In fact, I noticed the sort order of the entries
has changed from LOC (with the Python version being the shortest
originally), to alphabetical on language name :)

I'm coming from (most recently) a Ruby background, and I typically
find Ruby to be more concise than various Lisps, but Clojure at 18 LOC
vs. Ruby at 34 LOC is impressive. Beating Haskell, wrt conciseness, on
this exercise is impressive as well.

This is a small program, but there's enough meat in it to exhibit
differences in languages.

http://norvig.com/spell-correct.html

Brian Adkins
http://www.lojic.com
http://lojic.com/blog

P.S. I tried replying to the original thread, but there was no reply
link - I expect due to the age of the post