On Monday 01 December 2008 05:21, mehrheit wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:34:35 -0800
>
> Randall R Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So... As I'm writing this, it occurs to me that the compiler
> > attaches source location information (file name and line number) as
> > metadata to any Var it creates (I think that's the proper locus of
> > the attachment), so one element of simple cross-reference tool is
> > already there:
>
> swank-clojure uses this information and allows to navigate code in a
> tags-like manner.

I know Emacs is the standard tool for Lisp programming, but
unfortunately, I'm not an Emacs user and don't plan to invest the time
it would take to learn how to use it (I know Vi / Vim too well).

I've got some very rudimentary Clojure code that generates proper tags
files for Clojure code, but it needs more work before it's even
minimally usable for everyday purposes.

Randall Schulz