I thought this may interest this group:

I created a little interactive charting environment for Clojure which
you can find here: http://code.google.com/p/charts4j/downloads/list.

Simply load it with the following command: (load-file "charting.clj"),
setting your path appropriately, of course. You will also need the
charts4j jar in your Clojure classpath. Find that jar at the same link
above. Moreover, you must be connected to the Internet for this script
to run, as the charts are ultimately rendered by the Google Chart API.
It should play a slide show, and can be a starting point for
generating your own charts interactively. It should be straightforward
to generate all the charts available in charts4j by using that script
as an example. One last important note about the charting.clj script;
it works with the latest Clojure SVN revision. I also provide a
"charting-20080916.clj" that works with the official latest release.

I wrote a blog post about this exercise here:
http://radioeiffel.blogspot.com/2008/12/interactive-charting-with-clojure.html