I ran this past Rich and since they are Clojure jobs, he gave me the
green light to post this here:

Thanks!
Eric

Great opportunity to join a dynamic environment and take part in the
development of tools written for the Clojure programming language to
enable us to achieve our vision of incorporating the inspiring work
coming out of the Clojure community to give our company a strategic
advantage in our software development process and growth for the
future.  We need passionate individuals looking to help realize our
goal of incorporating the visionary work of Rich Hickey, inventor of
Clojure, into the core development environment of the company.  We are
a team centric company with a focus on professional development
fostering an environment for learning and growth at the individual and
team levels.
In addition to working on the Clojure tools, we develop a highly
visible statistical analysis and public opinion polling application
for broadcast and print media.  We have a consulting business as well
as in house product development of a highly concurrent distributed
application platform.  You will be working with a group of developer
centric, technology-driven, adrenalized individuals who work as a team
to take advantage of a combination of leading edge techniques and
mainstream technologies in our work.

What we have to offer you:
Great collaborative team environment with seasoned developers.
Regularly scheduled Technology Think Tank sessions for continued
professional growth and the exchange of ideas.
Participation in growth of a small company where all employees have a
stake in the company.
Medical Benefits
Bonus Plan
Conveniently located in Westchester County within 30 miles of NYC.

The candidate will be working on tools and libraries to support
application development for the Clojure programming language (much,
much more than a plug-in).  This will require an in depth knowledge of
Clojure, Java and knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Clojure, Scheme, Lisp
and/or Java and have a solid understanding of the Clojure programming
language.  Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms is
a must.  They must be comfortable in a team environment where results
and creativity are measured and expected.

PLUSES:
* A bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science
* Web application development
* Strong statistics
* Communications programming
* Database applications programming
* Application development on the Java or .Net platforms

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put "Clojure job" in the
subject.

Thanks again,
Eric