On Sunday 14 December 2008 10:40, James Reeves wrote:
> I've notice that the latest builds of Clojure now use strings for
> keys in proxy mappings, whilst in the past they used to use symbols.
> Was this change deliberate?

Yes. Rich pointed this out in the SVN commit commentary for 1159:

"proxy perf tweaks Note breaking change if you are using the proxy
interface other than the proxy macro itself - proxy maps are now maps
of (preferably interned) strings to fns, not symbols to fns, and if you
construct a proxy manually you must establish initial map with
init-proxy"

(Thanks to mehrheit on #clojure for the help with clojurebot's syntax
for looking SVN commit messages.)

> - James

Randall Schulz