Hello.

I am having problems with "gen-and-load-class". I have a file with an
example from the wiki book:

(gen-and-load-class 'user.UserException :extends Exception)

(defn user-exception-test []
  (try
    (throw (new user.UserException "msg: user exception was here!!"))
    (catch user.UserException e
      (prn "caught exception" e))
    (finally (prn "finally clause invoked!!!"))))

But when I load it, I get the message "java.lang.Exception: Unable to
resolve symbol: gen-and-load-class in this context (throwException.clj:
1)".

I have tried to load the file "clojure-path/classes/clojure/
genclass.clj" but I still cannot use "gen-and-load-class".

Can anyone help?

- Tommy