On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Rich Hickey <richhic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Clojure FAQ will be here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/clojure/wiki/FAQ
>
> Suggestions for entries welcome here.

I recently found out about Google Moderator
(http://moderator.appspot.com/), which might be a good fit here. From
what I've gathered, we could create a "Clojure FAQ" series where users
could pose questions to be considered for the FAQ. Other users could
vote on those questions that they would most like to see answered. It
could give a more measurable sense for which issues were tripping up
most users than the anecdotal evidence the Google Group provides.

- J.