I'm probably doing something wrong, but I haven't been able to get
Gorilla to work with Vim. The installation instructions say:

1) Copy the after, doc and plugin directories into your .vim directory.

I've done this. My ~/.vim directory now contains
after    bin      doc      ftplugin plugin
autoload compiler ftdetect indent   syntax

2) Start Gorilla with java -cp
clojure.jar:clojure-contrib.jar:gorilla.jar de.kotka.gorilla
    where each jar is specified with its path.

I've done this in a Terminal window (on a Mac). It says "Listening..."
and it's still running.

3) Start a Vim session.

I've done this, but it doesn't seem to recognize Gorilla shortcuts.
Should I be able to open a REPL buffer by entering ":sr"?

Am I missing an installation step?

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.