Hi all,

I've been using command line Repl for a while and want to move to
slime/emacs
so I followed instructions in wiki
and got errors in emacs:

I was able to load ants.clj in upper panel.
On the bottom panel, alt -x slime give me the following errors:
(require 'swank.swank)

(swank.swank/ignore-protocol-version "2008-12-27")

(swank.swank/start-server "/tmp/slime.6833" :encoding "iso-latin-1-
unix")

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: clojure/
main
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: clojure.main
Could not find the main class: clojure.main.  Program will exit.

Process inferior-lisp exited abnormally with code 1

What can go wrong here?

Thanks
Sun