So I understand that we're supposed to discuss ideas here to try to
gain "mindshare" which is why last week I brought up the issue with
Clojure missing mod (which works differently from rem on negative
numbers).  So really, no one else cares about this, or was the post
just lost in the shuffle of holiday time?