I have a macro I am trying to debug but I can't get it to expand. I
get the following:

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError (NO_SOURCE_FILE:1)
   [Thrown class clojure.lang.Compiler$CompilerException]

The backtrace is useless here as just gives me a lot of internal
clojure/java calls, none of which I can expand or in any way directly
relate to my macro to figure out the cause.

Macroexpand seems to work and give me a proper expansion but I can't
see what the deelio is with the code tha is the problem.

Thanx,
joe