Hi,

I hope you don't mind, rather than comment on the code I made some changes
(many lifted from Abhishek and Mark's implementation):
  add-points only creates one point and it doesn't move anything so name
should change, suggest new-point (maybe new-head as it is always used by the
snake?)

  defn snake direction with :dir (dirs VK_RIGHT) for consistency
  Used getPreferredSize in panel and .pack in frame rather than setting size
on Frame
  Added   (.setDefaultCloseOperation JFrame/EXIT_ON_CLOSE) to close it
properly

  Added a follow-edge function to keep the snake on the board and call it
from the move and turn functions (I stole it from the other snake.clj)
  (question: was the 'if' in turn for efficiency or am I missing something?
(I took it out))

Cheers

Tom