Here is an example SWT application.  It is a 'search' tool.  Open a
file and the search term is highlighted.  It has a java oriented
approach because I copied the java code verbatim.  This might be
useful if you are still used to imperative programming.

Main source:
http://jvmnotebook.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/clojure/swt/search/src/octane_main.clj

Additional Files (all you really need is what is in the lib directory)
http://jvmnotebook.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/clojure/swt/search

But, I am all ears for suggestions (I am sure there are very, very
many) and if you want, send me a patch file, I will be glad to update
it.

Might help for newbies like me.