Hi all,

I've just been fiddling with Lucene indexing from Clojure, and wanted
access a static field of this inner class:

http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_0/api/org/apache/lucene/index/IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength.html

I'm importing IndexWriter$MaxFieldLength with no problems, but
attempts
to eval:

  IndexWriter$MaxFieldLength/UNLIMITED

or

  (. IndexWriter$MaxFieldLength UNLIMITED)

both yield the following exception:

  java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
  org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter and
  org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter$MaxFieldLength disagree on
  InnerClasses attribute (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0) [Thrown class
  clojure.lang.Compiler$CompilerException]

I'm running SVN r1205.  Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

Mark