Thanks for "clojure-dev" that was exaktly what i was looking for.

I have first a problem get it running, the reason was i download
EasyEclipse-JavaDesktop
on Vista it have problem both with clojure-dev and internal update,
and still i dide't install
it  in "Program Files"

I removed it and download "Normal Version" and added clojure-dev

I found 1 thing, if i make a error in my code the process hangs after
error and a have to press STOP button
this was a suprice becurse i could not find way my correction in the
code didn't got thure, may this is
a Eclipse way.

// Anders