Hello,

Say I have namespace a.b.c that is defined in file a/b/c.clj, but which also
has some part in file a/b/c1.clj. And that a/b/c.clj loads a/b/c1.clj
somewhere in the code.

If I a.b.c via (compile 'a.b.c), the classes and files are in sync.

If I now make a change in file a/b/c1.clj, how to make clojure recompile
a.b.c ?

- I think, if I just do (compile 'a.b.c), the compilation will not proceed,
because file a/b/c.clj "seems" to be in sync (that's "a/b/c1.clj that is not
in sync).

One solution could be to "touch" file a/b/c.clj before calling 'compile on
it ?

Are there other (maybe cleaner) solutions ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Laurent