Hi,

There are three "homes" for clojure-contrib that I've seen referred to
on the web (each in more than one place):

  Google Code
  Sourceforge
  git://github.com/kevinoneill/clojure-contrib.git

Now I think I've got a pretty good idea which one is the correct one,
but how did this situation come to be, and why does it persist?

Secondly, is there any documentation for clojure-contrib out there?  I
know this was asked before (http://tinyurl.com/aessxk), and the answer
was "Most modules in clojure-contrib (including test-is) contain
documentation and examples directly in the header comment of the
source file."

It's worth asking again in case someone knows of good online articles
that give an overview of clojure-contrib.

Cheers,
Gavin