In the process of tracking down some failing test-is tests, I believe
I discovered that it (via stacktrace) swallows exceptions.
Specifically, when an error occurs, it uses stacktrace/print-cause-
trace in order to print a stack trace for the error encountered.
That's fine, but unless I'm mistaken, print-cause-trace will only ever
print the first two throwables in a chain, as it doesn't recurse (and
print-stack-trace doesn't mutually recur back to print-cause-trace,
although doing so would definitely not be preferable compared to print-
cause-trace being recursive).

The fix is simple; a patch is provided with the issue report here:

http://code.google.com/p/clojure-contrib/issues/detail?id=27

- Chas