+1

I actually think that #clojure is very active.  Of the channels I
frequent/lurk in, only #git regularly surpasses #clojure in number of
messages per (my) day. Maybe that says more about my irc interests, so
take that as you will.

#clojure-offtopic doesn't have much poetry to it, but I'll keep out of
naming stuffs.

- Chas