These are the resources that I've found to be most useful when
initially learning lisp:

- SICP lectures (http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.001/abelson-
sussman-lectures/)
- Peter Seibel's book Practical Common Lisp (http://gigamonkeys.com/
book/)
- Paul Graham's book ASNI Common Lisp (http://www.paulgraham.com/
acl.html). You can read On Lisp, but I would suggest starting here
first.

In my own studies, I found that Paul Graham's book was the most useful
for me to learn the language. I had tried learning Lisp before, but it
was his book that really made Lisp click for me..

As for learning Clojure take a look at Stuart Halloway's book from the
Pragmatic Programmers (http://www.pragprog.com/titles/shcloj/
programming-clojure). And also check out his website where he has a
great little series that translates the examples in Practical Common
Lisp into Clojure (http://blog.thinkrelevance.com/2008/9/16/pcl-
clojure).

I think all of those should keep you busy for quite sometime.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Christopher