Hi James, Stuart:

I started Quiche after taking a look at Fact, actually; the difference
between what I'm proposing and Fact is that the latter is a standalone
test framework, whereas the random-testing part of Quiche (property)
and Fact (fact) could, IMHO, be built on top of test-is.

I've not seen ClojureCheck before -- thanks for the pointer! Will
definitely contact both authors and see if we can get a common
QuickCheck port into contrib.

And yes, a separate namespace is most likely a good idea.

Regards,

--
Michel Salim