What are you talking about ? It's really vague.

It seems to me that people in this list have always been kind to help people
discovering the language.
And if you turn it the other way around, maybe people are not always
explaining each line of code because they don't presuppose that readers will
mainly be "dumb" or whatever term you want to use?

And also people are taking time to give hints to the person asking, but each
one's time is precious (most -if not all- people in this list are not paid
for answering questions).

If there's something you don't understand, have no complex and ask for
further explanation !

Regards,
--
Laurent