Sounds fun! I'd love to come out, but I'm in the Washington DC area.
It would be an expensive flight.

I pushed an initial version of a TIM for Clojure. It's is simply my
previous work bundled as a TIM. Not much, but it's a base to build on.
I'm starting to figure out how to have Terracotta replace Clojure
classes with versions that can be clustered.

http://github.com/pjstadig/tim-clojure-1.0-snapshot/tree/master

Paul