I'm not an Intellij user, but:

On Mar 2, 2:22 am, CuppoJava <patrickli_2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> After using La Clojure a bit more, I noticed a few minor issues with
> the indentation system.
>
> Inside a let form binding, the next line should be indented to one
> character past the opening bracket.
>
> eg. should be like:
> (let [i "hi"
>       j "hi"])
> where j lines up with i.

Agree on this.

> Also
> Nested forms, IMO, should be indented to be two spaces past the last
> opening parenthesis.
>
> eg. should be like:
> (let [i (fn [a]
>             (println a))]

That's three spaces...

I'd say use the common indentation rules, which I thought was on space
past the last opening parenthesis. But I just looked at one of the
source files, and it's not consistent.

When a pretty-printer is in place, I guess that could become the
definition of the indentation rules.
--
  -asbjxrn