Hello Larry,

is there a reason why the code of this port of Game of Life does not seem to
be under an open source license (e.g. EPL, etc.) ?

I was interested in playing with your code, but I'm a bit reluctant when I
see an "all rights reserved" in the top of the file ...
It seems to me like your code is open to suggestions from others, but not
for sharing with others ?

Am I "over interpreting" the meaning of the copyright clause at the top of
the published code ?

Regards,

--
Laurent