Hello Erik, very valid points. I agree that young people would benefit from
a "higher level" tool that focused on games. I think it should be a
separate thing, though. In fact, several years ago, after I made Nightcode,
I built a tool just like that, called Nightmod. My latest project,
Nightcoders.net, is kind of a web-based equivalent of Nightcode. Based on
this pattern, guess what project I'm thinking of working on next =)

Zach